Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine (1x1ml)
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine is a sterile, transparent injectable gel made of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, with a concentration of 20 mg/ml.
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine is hypoallergenic, biocompatible and biodegradable making it a safe dermal filler for facial augmentation.
If you're looking for a sharper, chiselled jawline, then Restylane Lyft can achieve this, as well as creating cheek volume. Shaping the jawline helps to frame the lower third of the face to give a more sharper, confident appearance.
It is an extremely popular treatment for shaping the facial contours for:
- Minor to moderate cheek or chin contouring and augmentation
- Contouring of the eyebrow area
- Accentuating existing features to make them look naturally youthful
There's more. Restylane Lyft Lidocaine is highly recommended for lip enhancement and restoring lost volume to the facial features that have developed deep wrinkles and folds over time. Use this dermal filler to treat:
- Worry lines on the forehead
- Glabellar lines between the eyebrows
- Smile lines
- Nasolabial folds (laugh lines, from nose to mouth)
- Perorbital lines otherwise known as crow’s feet
Restylane Lyft Lidocaine has larger gel particle sizes than its counterpart Restylane, so it is designed for deeper more prominently visible wrinkles and folds.
The pack consists of:
1 x 1ml syringe
2 x needles
20 mg/ml hyaluronic acid
3 mg/ml Lidocaine