About Dermal Fillers UK
We at Private Pharma provide our customers, with the highest quality dermal fillers currently available on the market. We stock some of the biggest brands, including but not limited to, Restylane, Intraline, Juvéderm, Stylage, Teosyal, Princess, Belotero and Filorga.
It is very easy to purchase your products from us, and if you need any help, we are here to assist you. We only work with original brands, we give you the best prices possible and we never take our customer for granted. If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
Hyaluronic acid is the most common form of dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid injections can be used to improve the skin's contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements for:
- Acne scars
- Cheek depressions
- Crow's feet at the corner of your eyes
- Deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (also known as nasolabial furrows)
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Marionette lines at the corners of the mouth
- Redefining lip border
- Scars including burns, acne and those caused by wounds
- Smoker's lines; vertical lines on the mouth
- Some facial scars
- Worry lines that run across your forehead
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It's also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers. If the term sounds familiar, it's because the same substance is often injected into the aching joints of people with arthritis to ease pain and provide extra cushioning.